Join the Team
Dive into the fascinating world of a modern, cloud-oriented web architecture. Experience the challenge of developing and integrating consulting and solutions for customers from 10 to over 10,000 employees.
Feel the success when your work makes the difference and you can make big things happen. Become part of the SiBit AG team, which consists of software developers, testers, project managers and consultants, among others. We are a young, very agile Scrum team and look forward to your support!
Our offer A strong team
SiBit AG is a young, consistently agile software developer for IT asset management software, enterprise resource planning systems and web rich client frameworks based in Ettlingen.
This gives us short and modern decision-making paths and a very flat hierarchy.
SiBit AG is solidly integrated into a group of IT service companies with over 400 employees.
This creates a secure workplace and enough leeway to support your realization.
Flexible working hours
Training and continuing education
Jobs currently we are looking for:
IT System Administrator/h3>
Working student software development
Software Developer (m/w/d)
- Modeling, creation, enhancement, and maintenance of databases.
- Feasibility analyses and consulting regarding software-side mapping of business processes.
- Continuous adjustments and improvements, taking into account the latest trends and developments.
- Joint solution development with product / project management and customer service.
- Completed studies in business informatics or computer science and first practical experience in the IT environment, alternatively comparable education with relevant further education and specific work experience.
- Founded knowledge in the area of relational databases. Ideally with experience in dealing with MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of working with Eclipse, Hibernate, J-Unit tests and rich client frameworks is desirable.
- High personal commitment and strong analytical skills.
- A communicative team player who can solve problems independently and on his or her own initiative.
IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
As the first point of contact, you will be available to advise our French customer on all system administrative issues
- Independent support of our French customers
- Planning, installation and support of network components (switches, W-LAN, firewall, VPN, monitoring)
- Installation and support of Windows services (Active Directory, WSUS, DFS, print services, Hyper-V)
- Remedy and analysis of faults and errors
- First and second level support of client, server, network and telecommunication systems
- Coordination, planning and support for projects with IT service providers
- Completed professional training in the IT field or several years of professional experience
- Very good German and French language skills
- Structured, meticulous and solution-oriented way of working combined with a high service orientation
- Travel activity, driving license class B
- Founded technical knowledge in the network area (firewall, network structures, VLANs, dynamic routing)
- extensive knowledge in the area of Microsoft client and server operating systems
Working Student Software Development (m/f/d)
- You will work on the further development of our application development framework.
- You will design and program software solutions for standardized business processes as well as specifically for our customers.
- You develop cross-system, mobile applications and apps.
- You are an enrolled student, ideally with a business and/or technical/mathematical background.
- Programming is in your blood.
- You have good Java, XML and SQL knowledge.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the OR mapper Hibernate, frameworks such as Angular, Cordova and Qooxdoo.
- You enjoy contributing your own suggestions in your daily work.