Join the Team
Dive into the fascinating world of a modern, cloud-oriented web architecture. Experience the challenge of developing and integrating consulting and solutions for customers from 10 to over 10,000 employees.
Feel the success when your work makes the difference and you can make big things happen. Become part of the SiBit AG team, which consists of software developers, testers, project managers and consultants, among others. We are a young, very agile Scrum team and look forward to your support!
Our offer A strong team
SiBit AG is a young, consistently agile software developer for IT asset management software, enterprise resource planning systems and web rich client frameworks based in Ettlingen.
This gives us short and modern decision-making paths and a very flat hierarchy.
SiBit AG is solidly integrated into a group of IT service companies with over 400 employees.
This creates a secure workplace and enough leeway to support your realization.
Flexible working hours
Training and continuing education
Jobs currently we are looking for:
Technical Editor and Support
Working student software development
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Modeling, creation, extension and maintenance of databases.
Feasibility studies and consulting regarding software mapping of business processes.
Continuous adjustments and improvements taking into account the latest trends and developments.
Joint solution development with product / project management and customer service.
- Completed studies in business informatics or computer science and first practical experience in the IT environment, alternatively comparable education with relevant further education and specific work experience.
- Founded knowledge in the field of relational databases. Ideally with experience in dealing with MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of working with Eclipse, Hibernate, J-Unit tests and the JS framework “qooxdoo” is desirable.
- Ideally experience with design patterns and best practices in OO and JEE.
- High personal commitment and strong analytical skills.
A communicative team player who can also solve problems independently and on his own responsibility.
and Support Assistance (m/f/d)
Are you interested in both technology and language? You get to the bottom of things and like to put yourself in the shoes of others? We are looking for you! As a technical writer (m/f/d), you will use these strengths to research technical contexts and use them to create easy-to-understand instructions and help texts.
- Creation of software documentation and operating instructions
- Pflege document management system and publishing platform in area of responsibility
- Participating with colleagues on documentation topics in project management
- Assisting with application questions in the context of software usage
- Support with the introduction of new software products
- Customer support
- Appropriate education or ideally work experience in technical writing or documentation
- Experience in document creation and revision, including document management
- Very good knowledge of German
- Very good command of English is desirable
- Significant technical understanding
- Knowledge with RoboHelp is an advantage
- Confident written expression and very good communication skills
- Self-dependent work style, affinity for technical topics, strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
software development (m/f/d)
- You will work on the further development of our application development framework.
- You will design and program software solutions for standardized business processes as well as specifically for our customers.
- You develop cross-system, mobile applications and apps.
- You are an enrolled student, ideally with a business and/or technical/mathematical background.
- Programming is in your blood.
- You have good Java, XML and SQL knowledge.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the OR mapper Hibernate, frameworks such as Angular, Cordova and Qooxdoo.
- You enjoy contributing your own suggestions in your daily work.