Service Management and Helpdesk The SERVICE module of the IT asset management software
Increasing cost pressure and constant technological changes are presenting companies with new challenges to provide first-class and stable IT services, while making efficient use of human and technological resources and continuously optimizing their processes.
With the Service and Helpdesk module it is possible to:
- Control, monitor and report all ITIL service and helpdesk processes of the company.
- Ticket management, knowledge base, recurrings and escalations, and configurable ticket paths, etc.
- Integration of partners and service providers through custom roles, interfaces and extensive cost representation and accounting.
- Servicedesk: Central process and communication interface
- Incident Management: fastest possible recovery of disrupted services
- Problem Management: minimization/remediation of adverse effects of incidents
- Change Management: standardized methods and procedures for efficient handling of all changes in the IT infrastructure
- SLA Management: ensuring consistency between agreed and delivered performance
- Escalation management: sequence of operations in the system to meet the timeframes promised in service level agreements
Who requires Service Management
- Error reports and technical faults reach the IT team by phone or mail, resulting in misunderstandings. No planning capability for HRM. Problems (recurring error messages) are not traceable. Problem messages are lost or not recorded in a timely manner.
- Multiple error messages for the same problem, for example attachments are no longer sent in the e-mails, can not be bundled and must be processed individually or answered.
- No solution documentation: solutions must be worked out again and again.
The Service and Helpdesk Management provides multi-tenant support for service providers and customers. The ITIL-compliant system optimizes process-driven with its integrated and individually customizable workflows.
The suitable co-pilots
Order and Service
Order internal services, approve them and enter them directly as an order.
PAM and Service
Create automatic notifications and tickets* when a fault is detected.
Partner and Service
Global overviews of all tickets of your customers: globally evaluate service teams, identify problems and share know-how.
IT Control and Service
Deposit costs to services that will be billed automatically.