PAM for multiple clients The PAM PARTNER module of the IT asset management software
The PAM Partner module is the ideal extension for all printer distributors or companies that want to offer printer asset management as a service.
- Planning and controlling of all processes from the service partner’s point of view.
- Supplier interfaces, assessment support, page and supply settlements (for page and supply settlements the module PAM is additionally required).
- Client and user management, integration of further service participants as well as billing and display options of all services directly in the tool.
- Multi-client structure
- Evaluations across multiple clients and individual evaluations
- Each customer can be assigned a separate client
- Data of all customers clearly presented in partner reports
- Maintain own data on assets not visible to customers e.g. purchase prices and warranty data
- Overview of the entire fleet, i.e. across all customers
- Customer view only over the associated fleet
Who requires PAM partner
- As an IT service provider, you need to be able to view and evaluate all your customers’ data together.
- The ability to still give your customers access to their own data in the process is missing.
The PAM Partner Module allows you to give customers access to your own data as well as to use the functions of all OFFICE ASSET modules. You keep the complete overview and can, for example, view and control your services across all customers.
The suitable co-pilots
PAM and Partner
Store MPS purchase prices, allowing you to evaluate, e.g., margins for individual customers.
Partner and Service
Global overviews of all tickets of your customers: globally evaluate service teams, identify problems and share know-how.