Order Management The module ORDER of the IT asset management software
The procurement process in IT is becoming increasingly complex. Incoming deliveries include important information about components, customer-specific adaptations or services.
Frequently, an electronic purchasing portal (eProcurement) is also required, which can come from contractors. Delivery often occurs through different channels, which contributes to confusion.
With the Order Management module, you can track the ordering process from start to finish: From demand entry to dynamic, multi-step approvals, ordering, delivery, and receiving to installation, the entire procurement process is supported electronically.
Through intelligent process control, secure and cost-effective procurement is ensured. The potential for errors is significantly minimized.
- Management of all procurement and approval processes of a company and automatic process control.
- Internal and external material catalogs, authorization concepts and approval control according to vertical and horizontal corporate structure.
- Special employee / end user frontend with eShop and own device- and workstation view with news and support.
- The Order Module can also be used with our app directly on site!
- Requirements, installation and return processes
- Monitoring of procurement budgets
- Electronic IT catalog (OCI with punch-out capability)
- Ordering processes for hardware, software, services, user accounts and rights, mapping of the internal service catalog
- Approval processes (workflows)
- Goods receipt processes
- Integration option in system management systems (e.g. SCCM, installation and uninstallation)
- Integration option in ERP systems (e.g. openTRANS interface to SAP for purchase orders and goods receipt postings)
- Integrated warehouse management
Who requires Order Management
- The user places the demand when purchasing. The latter looks for the cheapest device. The technical details are not coordinated with IT. This leads to problems during commissioning and integration.
- There is no uniform and coordinated shopping cart. Therefore, the department manager or supervisor takes care of it himself, although this should be controlled centrally. There is no documented approval process. Questions such as “why” or “for what” arise, causing ambiguity in each individual case.
- Internal services are also often ordered directly by mail without being clearly defined or approved. The effort for the IT service is not traceable.
- Purchasers are sent links from online stores as product information for procurement. With mostly unspecific data, they have to order awkwardly from partly unknown suppliers. This often leads to follow-up problems in accounting, etc.
In addition to ordering items, Order Management also offers the option of requesting or canceling services and authorizations/accounts. The description of the services can be individually designed and provided with internal billing rates (IT Control module). For example, you can offer a standard workstation in the catalog that consists of several items and contains billing rates for installation services. In this example, the requesters see neither the individual item descriptions nor the purchase prices, but only the service description with the one-time or periodic billing rate.
The suitable Co-Pilots
PAM and Order
Trigger an approval workflow for automatic demand notifications.
Service and Order
Order internal services, approve them and enter them directly as an order.
IT Control and Order
Allocate costs by purchase order to the respective cost centers (as originators).